Search

Monday, March 21, 2016

The Self-Harmony of the Bible - 5 (Part Twenty One)

Conclusion


            I bid you fare ware until we meet again. For now, though, our time has come to an end, a time I hope that has proven to be of some benefit to you. I have no definite plans to write a further series, for I have other projects I wish to work on, but I do have a desire to do so. Previously, when I had only refuted in writing fifty contradictions, I was daunted by the sheer size of the work needed to refute the entire list (or amalgamation of lists) I possess. But, now I feel that such a task is not as large. I really do wish to expand this work further.
            I hope that if you find this beneficial, then you will serve Jehovah with all the more zeal. I ask nothing from you, but that you keep me in mind as you do all the brotherhood, encouraging one another as the day draws nearer. Look out for the interests of one another, ready to help them, as I hope I have helped your interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Your comment will be posted after approval.