Search

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The Self-Harmony of the Bible - 3 (Part Twenty)

Conclusion


            Until we meet again in the fourth part of this work, goodbye. I hope that you have enjoyed this work, and if you have not checked out the first two, that you read them (my blog is listed in the front of the book).
            If you find my answers insufficient – I do not – I hope that you do not rush to assuming that there is no solution. Take as a patter the last hundred or so contradictions I have refuted and do not be shaken from your faith.
            This work, I hope, instills enough confidence in you so that you can weather such minor storms, confident in the God who prophesied the arrival, death and ascension of his Son. Keep in mind these words, “seek His face forevermore.” I, therefore, committing this work to Jehovah, pray that he accept it with favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Your comment will be posted after approval.