Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Self-Harmony of the Bible - 2 (Part Fourteen)

Conclusion


            I wish you well until the time we next talk via my third book. If Jehovah wills it, then he will gather some to him through me. I hope for such an outcome, for this would be to his glory and your benefit due to his unfailing love. As for me, I will press on until I have completed this undertaking; but as for you, consider what is contained within these pages. If the words in here are good, then consider what the pages of God’s word contains! I am but a dim candle to the brilliance of that book, which is sorely underappreciated by calling it merely “the Good Book.” It is the wish of Jehovah’s Witnesses that all may gain a knowledge of that divine work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Your comment will be posted after approval.